Wolfworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolfworld

Welcome to Wolfworld! A world of Fans, Writers, Artists, and RGPs!

You are not connected. Please login or register

blizzard with a lone wolf

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26blizzard with a lone wolf - Page 2 Empty Re: blizzard with a lone wolf Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:14 pm

Phylex Hundt

Phylex Hundt
Admin

Hundt looked at Seala. "Don't be afraid," he whispered, "as long as he dosen't catch our scent, we'll be safe." Hundt looked up. The bear was pacing around a good distance away, nose to the ground. It stopped dead in it's tracks. It took in a big breath of dirt and shot its head up to stare into the direction of the den. Hundt and the bear's eyes met and for once, Hundt started to shake. "It smells us and the hare. If we don't make our escape now we'll be dinner. Do you have the energy to jog?" Hundt took his gaze away from the bear to look back down at Seala.

27blizzard with a lone wolf - Page 2 Empty Re: blizzard with a lone wolf Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:43 am

wolfsong

Admin

Seala shook her head rapidly, her leg would be too much of a hassle. The bear started to walk their way and Seala shut her eyes tightly, conjuring up the courage she needed to do what she was about to do; Only with permission of course. She looked over at Hundt, desperation in her voice, "Promise me you won't shun me after this." she said quickly. Seala looked out of the den hole and saw the bear speeding up into a gallop. Turning again to Hundt she cried out, "Promise me!"

https://wolfworld.darkbb.com

28blizzard with a lone wolf - Page 2 Empty Re: blizzard with a lone wolf Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:55 pm

Phylex Hundt

Phylex Hundt
Admin

"What are you going to do?!" Hundt asked fear creeping into his voice. He looked toward the bear one last time. "Alright! I promise I won't shun you!" His heart raced. What would Seala do that would make me shun her?

29blizzard with a lone wolf - Page 2 Empty Re: blizzard with a lone wolf Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:43 pm

wolfsong

Admin

Seala glowed purple-ish black, and strands of the dark power broke off and re-joined the thick clot. She darted forward and bit the bear on the neck. It roared as the dark mess swallowed it. Seala let go and landed on her paws, no longer being swarmed by the darkness. The bear ran out of the dark cloud on the other side, roaring and crying out in fear. The dark energy swirled into a formation that looked something like a Tornado, and it sunk away into itself-gone like smoke. Seala panted heavily, trying not to pass out. She was afraid that Hundt would banish her, due to her strange abilitys-As everyone else had. What have I done... She thought solemnly, closing her eyes, What have I done...? She dared not to turn and look at Hundt.. Shame kept her from doing that.

30blizzard with a lone wolf - Page 2 Empty Re: blizzard with a lone wolf Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:40 pm

Phylex Hundt

Phylex Hundt
Admin

"How did you....what the heck ha.....sorry, are you having a moment?" Hundt couldn't find the right words. "Where did you get powers? And is that what you were talking about? That's no reason to banish you....." He started walking slowly up to Seala. "Thanks for saving my......our skins. I don't think I could have taken that bear alone."

31blizzard with a lone wolf - Page 2 Empty Re: blizzard with a lone wolf Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:00 pm

wolfsong

Admin

Seala continued panting heavily. Her eyes dulled as if she were facing something, but wasn't really looking at it. Her mind swirled endlessly, and she felt hot even though she was standing in two feet of snow. The snow around her paws started to melt and though the cold around her attempted to re-freeze it, her shockingly high body-temperature kept it as an icy stew. Seala's breaths became harsh wheezes and the only thing she was conscious of was her paws and her skin sweating under her fur. The darkness had made her head spin and her stomach churn when it reacted to the large amount of positive energy she carried about her, and had prevented her from really thinking. She had only just been able to process what Hundt had said, though the extra effort had cost her the ability to stay conscious of balance, and she collapsed with a small, feeble smile on her face. Her mouth and throat dried out, and her short, forced and attempted breaths felt dusty and forlorn. Her head and heart throbbed, and Seala thought she had met her end. "H-... Hun-HUN-dt.." She struggled out with weak determination. Her desperately needed gasps of breath and her natural instinct to swallow (to re-moisturize her mouth) caused her to stammer. "I-.. I'm- s-s-sor-ry you ha-..-d to s-see this.." She wheezed violently and her head rolled back. Seala closed her eyes and groaned. She knew Mephiles -the one she had made the mistake of bargaining her soul with- had his final decision on what he was going to do with her: He was going to kill her. No. She insisted when she recoiled into her self; some of her consciousness returning without the struggle to stay in the physical realm. You will. not. die. You refuse. The She-wolf groaned and rolled over. Her breathing returning almost to normal, she staggered up (her head still hanging limp) and partially opening her eyes. Her mouth was moist again, though she hardly noticed, and her green eyes had some of their sparkle back. "Hundt..." Seala said clearly, looked at him through the corner of her eye, "I need you to do me a favor.."She swallowed, stood up straight, tossed some loosely dangling fur out of her eyes and turned to him, trying to seem as healthy as possible. Her face was flushed, and some of her fur had plastered to her from sweat. Not a single bit of snow was on her; it had all melted off. She took a deep breath, and sighed shakily. "I need to keep moving, and I don't-" She cut off and looked down, ashamed of needing to ask a practical stranger for this. (No offence. Edit: "New Friend" X3) "And I don't think I can walk on my own without collapsing." She still didn't have much of a though process, but she knew what part of her was where, and she knew it would do her well to hear his voice.

32blizzard with a lone wolf - Page 2 Empty Re: blizzard with a lone wolf Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:08 pm

Phylex Hundt

Phylex Hundt
Admin

Hundt had seen the she-wolf nearly dying. "You're feverish." he stated taking two steps towarsteps toward her. "If you really want to push the limit of walking while being sick like this.....but, I'll trust you. We should get you some water first. You're not lookin' to good." He nudged her side with his muzzle, clearly stating the command, "Go". They walked about a mile before they reached a small stream that, to Hundt's relief, wasn't frozen. "Here, drink. And then we'll keep moving. Maybe renew my territory marks?" He shrugged "Whatever you want to do." He bent his head down and started lapping up the ice-cold water. While drinking, Hundt was thinking of what went on back there; the unknown lights, and power radiating from them, how it chased even a bad-tempered grizzly off. Then a voice whispered in the back of Hundt's mind,Don't trust her. You saw what she did. With that power she can turn on you at any minute and kill you in a matter of seconds. Can't you feel death looming around her, like some dark aura?Hundt pushed the thought away. He trusted Seala. Sure, she might have power that he has never even heard of, but, hey, it could be put to good use one day. He looked up at Seala. Never.Not with what she was going through now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum