Wolfworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolfworld

Welcome to Wolfworld! A world of Fans, Writers, Artists, and RGPs!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kavik! The alaskan wolf-dog!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kavik! The alaskan wolf-dog! Empty Kavik! The alaskan wolf-dog! Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:20 am

Phylex Hundt

Phylex Hundt
Admin

One of my wolves are also Kavik. He is actually a wolf-dog, but I was close. I got him from my second most favoritist book ever! It's pretty obvious what it's called:

KAVIK: THE WOLF-DOG

Anyway, Kavik has a heart for humans, if they are nice back. He is a grey and white color. He is very fast. How fast? In the book it said he won the dog sled racing of Fairbanks, First place! What a Face Anyway, he was adopted by a human who kept him in a small cage ON CONCRETE. So he ran away. He found a mate and she got killed by a man with a gun. He ran from Seattle, to Fairbanks. All the way to the human he truly loved.

2Kavik! The alaskan wolf-dog! Empty Re: Kavik! The alaskan wolf-dog! Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:14 pm

wolfsong

Admin

very good, yes very good! Very Happy one, sorry, two problems:

1. Copyrights, we can't have no copyright infrigment oh noes XD could you please post up the full copyright plz? Wink

2. no Slip... D: again. XD you don't hve to do it, i just want to remind you from now on i would like you to use hte slip.

https://wolfworld.darkbb.com

3Kavik! The alaskan wolf-dog! Empty Re: Kavik! The alaskan wolf-dog! Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:27 pm

Phylex Hundt

Phylex Hundt
Admin

What is "the slip"? scratch

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum