Wolfworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolfworld

Welcome to Wolfworld! A world of Fans, Writers, Artists, and RGPs!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Desert Winds

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Desert Winds Empty Desert Winds Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:27 pm

MexicoWolf

Zyndri's tongue hung out as he truged through the soft sand. Sniffing the ground, he scented water. Digging furiously, he reached a small pool of water and began to lap it up.

2Desert Winds Empty Re: Desert Winds Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:25 pm

kanataru

kanataru swiftly and quietly began to approach the strange wolf head tilted. her paws gracefully swayed back and forth untill she got just out of sight and stayed down wind. after gaining a bit more courage she lept out infront of the stranger wolf and said "who are yo...you found water? in this crazy area?" she laughs. "there's water up where i am camping for te night.. you see i traveled away from my pack to find food and ended up here! hi im kana from the Nuka river pack. whats your name stranger?"

3Desert Winds Empty Re: Desert Winds Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:04 am

MexicoWolf

Zyndri completely ignored the other wolf, snapping at the other wolf's nose in agitation.

4Desert Winds Empty Re: Desert Winds Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:20 am

kanataru

kanataru looked puzzeled at the wolf, and thought about filling the hole up again but did not. she simply marked her territory and walked off.

5Desert Winds Empty ......................... Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:59 am

MexicoWolf

Zyndri put his marker over the other wolf's. "Usless." he muttered to himself.

6Desert Winds Empty Re: Desert Winds Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:15 pm

kanataru

kanataru stops after hearing this assult. "hey" she says "this is my territory!". she stands and snarles ready to fight. Kana is the strongest in her pack. not big in size, but strong enough to take down a male elsk in one swift bite.

7Desert Winds Empty Re: Desert Winds Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:37 am

Phylex Hundt

Phylex Hundt
Admin

Not too far from the two wolves, there is a giant mound of sand. Kavik, a grey wolf, lives on the shady side of it. Hearing the commotion, Kavik trots up the sand mountain to the top. He looks down and sees two wolves. He can tell by the female wolf's voice that they are on the verge of fighting. Kavik would break it up, but he remembers how his father died. He got mixed in with a gruesome fight, he didn't even start. He got killed, almost instantly. Kavik was a dispersal, and he had wandered to this deserted wasteland, or so he thought. So, anyway, instead of going down there, to make matters worse, he sat down and watched what would happen next on top of the sand mountain.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum